Our Room 4 Learning Plan

Welcome to our Room 4 blog. This is where we will be sharing and reflecting on our learning and the 'goings on' in Room 4 over the coming year. We will share our learning, photos, art work and so much more.

For the first 3 weeks of this term our class worked on setting up class routines and expectations. We did a lot of brainstorming and sharing of ideas. We also took a closer look at our school values and how we could be better citizens and learners. From here we got to know each other and discovered lots of interesting bits and pieces! We also got to design and create our very own cushions. For this we used textile ink and fabric pens. They look amazing! Our next challenge was to learn how to sew on buttons, and that proved to be quite interesting!

The Student's Corner... Anita - I really like drawing our partners. Emma H - Doing our imagination portraits was the best part. Alicia - I like making our 'me' booklets, especially adding glitter to the front cover. I also liked painting ourselves on the window. Jack - I liked making our cushions. Beau - Doing fitness was the best part! Lauren - I liked doing my 'me' book. Zainab - Doing the portraits was fun. Sasha - I enjoyed making my cushion. Thomas doing my booklet and my cushion was fun. Emily - I liked painting on the windows. Jayden - Doing my imagination portrait was a whole lot of fun! Ellen - My 'me' booklet and cushion is what I like doing. Jorge - Making my cushion was cool fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment