Top Team 2014
We were excited about participating in the first Oaklands School Top Team event being run by Sport Canterbury. We got to do a variety of activities, some of which involved a lot of water! This was probably the part of the event that students enjoyed the most, getting wet! We worked together in teams to win points. Below are Room 4's highlights of the event.
I enjoyed the Burst Pipe because you got wet! And I love to get wet. By Jade
I enjoyed the awesome obstacle course with the bucket full of water and the game where you had to float the ping pong  ball out of the pipe with  holes.  By Taylah
I loved all of the exciting and awesome fun water games. By Emily
I really enjoyed the water pipe activity because you got really wet. They were all fun!! By Isaac
My favourite thing about the Top Team events was the obstacle course. By Ashton

I enjoyed the balance a bucket full of water on a stick game!!! By JACK


I enjoyed the obstacle when you had to get the ball out of the pipe. By Lindsay


My favourite thing at Top Team was the water game when we had to put the water in the hole. By Hailey


The New Zealand puzzle. By Josh


I enjoyed getting wet because it was nice and cold. I liked the challenge because it was frustrating sometimes. By Jakob

  My favourite thing was winning. By Savannah

  My favourite thing at Top Team was the obstacle course one. By Alissa


I loved the  pipe game because of getting soaked. By Nicholas


Getting wet. By Rewi


I enjoyed getting wet. By Melahkye 


I loved getting wet when we had to try to get the ball out of the pipe. By Candice


The Top Team was fun because I got wet and the House of Cards was fun. By Holly


What I enjoyed  about Top Team was the bucket on the stick because we got wet. By Charlotte


 My favourite thing about Top Team was the puzzle one where you had to build New Zealand. By Lily


I enjoyed the burst pipe because you got wet. I love to get wet. By Brook


I enjoyed the bucket game. By Phoebe


I enjoyed doing the water activities. I liked the Lily Pad Game. By Lachlan



Water games and Map Game with Miss B. By Sasha



 I enjoyed getting wet, trying new experiences and having fun. I had an awesome time! By Wariesha



No comments:

Post a Comment