Our Camp Highlights!


WHAT I ENJOYED ABOUT CAMP!
Rope swing, the camp fire songs, it was fun, happy, funny, exciting, scary, weird, lovely meals, colourful, challenging, the waterslide, the bouldering wall, archery, low ropes, swimming, the monorail and the trampolines.
BY HAILEY

WHAT I ENJOYED ABOUT CAMP!

My favourite thing at camp was the bouldering wall and my favourite thing at the bouldering wall was around the world. I loved the monorail. The waterslide made my shorts dirty! Though everything was fun!

BY SAVANNNAH
At camp my favourite thing was feeding and patting the animals they were cute. I felt spoilt by them. I also enjoyed archery and air rifles because I got huge targets. I felt amazing it was awesome! I also liked the bouldering wall it was challenging and exciting! I also loved the campfire because we sang super silly songs [a chiki chiki chumba!] [A maso maso maso! and you can’t ride in my little red wagon the fronts seat’s broken and the axels dragon] yes that was super too! I loved swimming too! But the walking wasn’t so good or the sleeping [it was to noisy!]
BY JADE
I Enjoyed Camp
We sang funny songs at the campfire, did archery, climbed the bouldering wall, went on the swing, rode the monorail, did the initiatives and slid down the mudslide.
BY PHOEBE
I enjoyed camp. I liked the bouldering wall because it was challenging and fun at the same time. The campfire because we got to sing silly songs and eat smores. The monorail because on one of the corners it felt like you were going to fall off. The Initiatives course because it was fun with the swing rope. I felt great!

BY ALISSA
Camp was… nerve racking, funny, fun, exciting, interesting, scary, challenging, soared across the top of hills, snuck up hills, scrambled… I enjoyed the campfire and smores, silly songs, looking after friends that were sad, milking cows, riding horses, feeding animals, swimming, the monorail, the colours game and the farm.
BY AMELIA
I enjoyed it at camp, especially the rifles and archery. The food and the games, swimming, trampolines, animals, songs, campfire, friends and bugs too!
BY LINDSAY
Camp

My Experiences… learning about the rocks and the fact that we were walking inside a volcano and farm, the monorail, pool, walking inside the shearing shed, rope swing, flying fox, funny, excited, long walk up and down, the colour game, feeding the animals, the campfire, campfire songs, archery and the air rifles, the big wall, sleeping, low ropes, food, seeing onga onga, bouldering wall, tractor ride, milking a cow, the trampoline, initiatives, balance bikes, water slide and learning about the beach.

BY ASHTON
Bouldering wall: Fun! Awesome! Sweaty, slippery, around the world: challenging.
BY ISAAC
I enjoyed the campfire because we got to have some smores and sing silly songs. We also got to a frog song and I didn’t laugh so I got a treat. Then when we got back we got to have supper. We had biscuits with chocolate on the bottom of them.
BY CANDICE
I liked camp because it was fun and cool. We did archery and slept in bunkrooms.

BY CALEB
I enjoyed the camp songs, campfire, go-carts, colour game and swimming.
BY MELAHKYE
At camp I enjoyed… the campfire, rifles, archery, hanging out with friends, the bouldering wall, waterslide, low ropes, swimming, the monorail, the trampolines, smores, meals, funny songs… Camp was funny, fun, spectacular, awesome, great, about taking risks, amazing, scary, cool, nerve racking, exciting, happy, sad, tired, sleepy, challenging, game on, tricky, colourful, and PERFECT!
BY SASHA
Camp was… fun, exciting, the campfire because of the funny songs, archery and rifles, learning about the beach, memorable, sleeping, pool, cows, waterslide, tired, low ropes, food, long walk, flying fox, colour game, rope swing, bouldering wall, the farm and initiatives.

BY JAKOB
I enjoyed the mudslide and swimming and the bouldering wall. I also got to ride a horse and milk a cow.
BY HOLLY
Camp
I enjoyed the campfire because of the silly songs and smores and I also got candy because I didn’t laugh at the frog dance or song. PS we also still got supper. PSS When we got back to camp we played outside. I LOVE SMORES!
BY JOSH

At camp I most enjoyed rifles and archery because I got 4/4 for rifles and 4 blue, 4 yellow, 1 deer and 1 gulls eye target.

BY PORTIA

My Camp Experiences
Awesome, a bit homesick, a bit sleepy, smiles, exciting, lots of jokes, wet and rides.
BY REWI
Camp
Something hard for me was walking up to get to Living Springs and walking down to get to the farm.
I enjoyed the initiatives because you had to problem solve things like getting the tyre over the top of a pole. I also enjoyed the low ropes, bouldering wall, campfire, recreation and swimming, monorail, air rifles, archery, riding horses at the farm and walking back from the campfire.
BY LILY
I enjoyed doing rifles and archery because I got 4 turns. I enjoyed archery because I got to go out on the archery field where you shoot the arrows. I loved camp!

BY CHARLOTTE
On Wednesday we went to camp. I most enjoyed doing all the fun activities and eating. I felt really excited. But I didn’t like it when we had to go to bed because at about midnight Rewi had to look out the window.
BY LACHLAN
My Feelings…
Saturated, delicious, exciting, boiling, wild, amazing, fun, stupendous, awesome, wonderful, fabulous, soaking, freezing, cool, sensational, scintillating, tasty, nerve racking, drenched, hilarious and warm.
My Thoughts…
Campfire, shearing sheep, initiatives, silly songs, waterslide, animal feeding, swimming, milking cows, big walks, air rifles, bouldering wall, cart rideing, horse riding, colour game, archery, teamwork building, bunks, farm, nature walks… wish it was longer!
BY TAYLAH
My favourite part of camp was the campfire because we sang silly songs and the funniest part of camp was someone who played a joke on me. At the campfire we also made yummy smores. It was fun!

BY EMILY
My favourite thing about camp – Living Springs was Beau at night being silly and funny.
BY JACOB
My favourite thing about camp was Beau being silly at night and archery and air rifles. Camp was the best school trip ever!
BY SAM

No comments:

Post a Comment